Digital Horizons is a provider of integrated technology solutions and we design, install, and service these systems throughout Minnesota and neighboring states. Our company is growing rapidly and we are seeking to add individuals who enjoy technology and want to work with it on a daily basis. We offer competitive wages, paid vacation and holidays, and 401(k) plans and matched contributions.
If applying, please submit resume to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you!
Please see below for the available positions.
- Have a passion for technology and want to spend your day working with the best of it.
- 5+ years of industry related experience - installation of audio/video, automation, security, and surveillance systems.
- Ability to interpret equipment diagrams for installation and troubleshooting purposes.
- Basic understanding of networking equipment and network infrastructures.
- Capability to terminate network, phone, and coaxial-based connections.
- Experience programming control systems - Control4, RTI, or Crestron is preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of construction and building practices.
- Will regularly interface with clients and vendors and as such must be courteous, outgoing, and respectful.
- Be responsible for receiving product deliveries.
- Coordinate between Digital Horizons and its vendors for service and return authorizations.
- Assist in scheduling installations and service with clients and their representatives.
- Maintain the look and feel of the office and Experience Center, which includes light cleaning, stocking office supplies, beverages, and other related items.
- Perform basic invoicing functions through bookkeeping software (QuickBooks experience preferred but not required).